Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Adoption, blessings, & good things to come!


So many awesome things happen in November!  Not only do I get to force my husband to grow a mustache (which, according to him, makes him "lose a little more self-respect every time he looks in the mirror") and drag my extended family over to our yellow farmhouse for Thanksgiving, but it is also National Adoption Awareness Month.  I don't think it is a coincidence that we celebrate adoption and gratitude within the same month.  As an adoptive mother, I am probably more grateful for the privilege it is to be a mom than any other blessing in my life.  Being a mom is no easy job, but I wouldn't trade it for all the world!  I won't get all mushy on you, but trust me when I say that my children are some well-smooched and ridiculously adored little ladies.  In honor of adoption, I've created this sweet little frame for you to customize and use on your blog or Facebook or wherever you choose.  Just click on the image below and then save the full-sized .png image to your computer.


In other news, I'm almost done designing a FULL holiday-themed digital scrapbooking kit just for our Shabby followers.  Be sure to follow us on Facebook and make sure you are getting our updates so you can catch the sneak peeks and be among the first to snag this awesome kit when it becomes available for download!  Also, there will be new designs added to ShabbyBlogs.com in the coming days so stay on your toes!  :)

*Digital goodies used to make the above freebie are from this kit at Digital Design Essentials.  Sooo cute!